MC Fables Presents: The Snowth and The Prawn

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Evening! ...Er... morning all! It is I, your favorite (I hope) Prawn here! It has recently come to my attention that a certain pink cow-like creature with a D in front of his name has been posting rampently throughout the forum, so rampently in fact, that he over took my spot as the number five poster on the forum. So I had to recruit my lovely half, Lisa, to muffin up a storm with me in two different threads, reclaiming my spot, for now.

SO! I propose a little friendly competition to the Snowth! The race to ten thousand! I'm sure we can come up with some sort of prize for the victor of said contest.

I hope you all will be joining us for this little race through the forum, and that the Snowth will accept my challenge. Of course we'll need someone to moderate the race, and we'll need to establish rules and such.

I have but two questions for you, Snowthergeist. Do you accept my challenge? And do you wanna be the tortise, or the hare? :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
Whatever happened to quality and not quantity here in the Forum, hmmm?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed. If you guys end up doing this, I ask that you confine your muffining to this thread solely. If things get too out of hand, you know the consequences.
Besides Prawny... You're 77 posts away from becoming one of the MC 4-Horsemen. Take it easy and just post normally. Will tell you from personal experience, I let this sort of thing get to me a few months ago back when Bo was actively posting and I lost sight of the integrity and general fun of a particular thread at MC. Now, I've come to be calm about the matter. Sure, I've been racking up posts and narrowing the gap between us, but seriously, I'd welcome that congenial custodian and his crazed posting back here in a flat second.

Hope this helps, have a good day guys.

christyb

Reaction score
MC four horsemen? You make it sound like the world is ending. I say have fun guys. I've been a part of post races that have me in stiches and my sides hurting in laughter...usually those were all the great mopfam moments though.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Whatever happened to quality and not quantity here in the Forum, hmmm?
*shifty eyes* I blame the Snowth, personally...

Kidding! Kidding! But yeah, Ed, I'll mostly muffin up this thread and the Dead/Alive forum threads, and maybe a few Dorm moments.

CHRISTY! She liiiiiives! *hugs*

christyb

Reaction score
Yes I live. If you call my life "living". :stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*takes notes* Astounding! But, I've come to find that one does not need a life to live. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Cut to an old film clip of Muppet professor reading from the MC Dictionary.
MC 4-Horseman: A member of Muppet Central who posts or garners a total of ten thousand (10000) posts or more.
MC 4-Horsemen: The total group of members at Muppet Central who have to date garnered ten thousand (10000) posts or more, including: Matt "Bo" or Beauregard, Eduardo "Ed" or The Count, Kevin or Fozzie Bear, and Kimp the Shrimp.
*Closes book with a forceful thud kicking up a cloud of dust, blows the dust away.
Now get out of here and post fanfic updates!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink* Wait... if I get 10,000 posts... wouldn't there be five of us with 10,000... so... would that make me the fifth horseman? Or like, the fourth horseman part b?

christyb

Reaction score
No you'd go from the four MC horseman of the Muppet Apoclayspe to the Five MC 22nd Mounted Posting Brigade