Mahna Mahna on DVD

chickalet

Reaction score
I am desparately seeking which episode the "manna manna" skit appeared on. I would like to purchase a copy of that archive or rent it. Any one with any info, let me know.

scarecroe

Reaction score

Super Scooter

Reaction score
to the tune of the SS version of Mahna Mahna

Mahna Mahna!
On DVDV.
Mahna Mahna.
On DVD.
Mahna Mahna.
On DVDV-DVD-DVD-VDVDDDD!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's super funny Super Scooter!

Scott, how's the Mah Na Mah Na (do doo do do do) article coming along? I've been sitting on a Gonzo article for a little while now.

GuySmiley

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Mahna Mahna!
On DVDV.
Mahna Mahna.
On DVD.
Mahna Mahna.
On DVDV-DVD-DVD-VDVDDDD!
I wonder how many people who read this tried singing it out loud?!? LOL, I know I did!

Guy!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm attempting to paint a picture in neon colors (so it'll work under blacklight) of Mahna-Mahna and the Snowths.

It's pretty large, and I hope it works out. If not, I'll do me another one in just regular colors.

FOZ

Splurge

Reaction score
scarecroe said:
It's from the Juliet Prowse episode which you can buy from Time-Life...

http://www.timelife.com/is-bin/INTE...splayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=8273

It was done before that on the Ed Sullivan Show, which coincidentally, will also be released on DVD and VHS soon...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000AGQ2P/

It was also done on Sesame Street, but I forget which VHS that was on. Maybe Sing Yourself Silly.
It wasn't on Sing Yourself Silly, and I'd be surprised that they put it out on any American Sesame Street videos, as it really isn't their own song. Part of it does appear, however, on the Shalom Sesame video: "Sing Around the Seasons".