1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    Our forum upgrade is on schedule for Saturday May 25 at 9 am central, 10 am eastern. The forum will be off-line for a minimum of eight hours.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Mahna Mahna on DVD

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by chickalet, Aug 25, 2003.

1. chickalet

chickalet New Member

I am desparately seeking which episode the "manna manna" skit appeared on. I would like to purchase a copy of that archive or rent it. Any one with any info, let me know.

2. wockawocka

wockawocka Well-Known Member

do you mean "mahna mahna"? :confused:

3. scarecroe

scarecroe Well-Known Member

4. Super Scooter

Super Scooter Well-Known Member

to the tune of the SS version of Mahna Mahna

Mahna Mahna!
    On DVDV.
    Mahna Mahna.
    On DVD.
    Mahna Mahna.
    On DVDV-DVD-DVD-VDVDDDD!

5. scarecroe

scarecroe Well-Known Member

6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

That's super funny Super Scooter!

Scott, how's the Mah Na Mah Na (do doo do do do) article coming along? I've been sitting on a Gonzo article for a little while now.

7. chickalet

chickalet New Member

Yeah, I think I got the info that I need. Thanks.

8. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Well-Known Member

I wonder how many people who read this tried singing it out loud?!? LOL, I know I did!

Guy!

9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I'm attempting to paint a picture in neon colors (so it'll work under blacklight) of Mahna-Mahna and the Snowths.

It's pretty large, and I hope it works out. If not, I'll do me another one in just regular colors.

FOZ

10. Splurge

Splurge Well-Known Member

It wasn't on Sing Yourself Silly, and I'd be surprised that they put it out on any American Sesame Street videos, as it really isn't their own song. Part of it does appear, however, on the Shalom Sesame video: "Sing Around the Seasons".