Mahna Mahna and Snowths Anything?

guyirish

Reaction score
Is there the pink puppets and the puppet that do the mahna mahna scene? I have been trying to find anything on them with no luck at all. Anybody know where I can get anything with the mahna mahna puppets?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Welcome to the fourms guyirish.:smile: To my knowlage, the only thing I know that exist of Mahna Mahna and Snowths are Mini-PVCs made by Palisades Toys, but they are pretty hard to come by. Hope this helps, and I hope you enjoy your stay at the fourms:big_grin:.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the three-pack containing Mahna Mahna, Thog and Sam and the other containing two Snowths on one stand, Gonzo and Miss Piggy. These are all pretty good as PVCs go.

These particular Mini Muppets were sold as three packs and not individually. They can be located on Amazon, Ebay or through other online retailers even though the company folded a couple years back. Do a search for Palisades Mini Muppets Figures and see what you find. Here is a webpage I found that shows the entire collection, however most seem to be sold out.

guyirish

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. That gets me started in a good direction!

guyirish

Reaction score
You guys are awesome! I have obtained the Snowths and Mahna Mahna. She absolutely loved them :big_grin: Thanks