Macy's 2008 Kermit stuff

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Quick note to let anyone in NYC know that MACY'S has two Kermit 2008 items for sale.

There is a shopping bag, with a piccy of Kermit wearing a red white stripe scarf, and .............

there is a red white stripe scarf, at one end embroided in dark green is Kermit the Frog signature with two flippers, at the other end embridered is Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade 2008. Made by Loungefly.com

Both items are approx $25 and are on the 8th floor near the toy section, I bought the scarf!

Chris

Stulz

Reaction score
2008 Macy's items

I went the the NYC Macy's Sunday after going to the Whatnot Workshop @ FAO. They have now moved these items to the basement "cellar" level.

The scarves are really nice and are now $4.95 and they had a bunch of them.

They also had a reddish T-shirt with a Kermit illustration wearing the scarf with "Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2008" under him.

Sadly they were sold out of the bag, and I was told they would not be receiving anymore. :frown:

Oh well, two (a Whatnot and Macy's scarf) out three ain't bad!

tomahawk

Reaction score
I went the the NYC Macy's Sunday after going to the Whatnot Workshop @ FAO. They have now moved these items to the basement "cellar" level.

The scarves are really nice and are now $4.95 and they had a bunch of them.

They also had a reddish T-shirt with a Kermit illustration wearing the scarf with "Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2008" under him.

Sadly they were sold out of the bag, and I was told they would not be receiving anymore. :frown:

Oh well, two (a Whatnot and Macy's scarf) out three ain't bad!

Darn, I wish I knew you were going Chris, I would have seen if you could have picked me up the scarf and shirt.

Stulz

Reaction score
Shirt & Scarf

The shirt isn't that great, but the scarf is really nice. I have a few friends in NYC. I'll see I can have them pick one up for me (for you).
:smile:

tomahawk

Reaction score
The shirt isn't that great, but the scarf is really nice. I have a few friends in NYC. I'll see I can have them pick one up for me (for you).
:smile:

Cool! Thanks Chris.:big_grin: