M.C.F's Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count von Count

Reaction score
Hi everyone it me,
Can some-one tell me what groups on the user cp is. It looks like no use's it, so I don't know what it is.
So my questions is, what groups are there to join?
Thanks- Count von Count

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. It's not really groups as in groups to join, as so more as it's groups by member rank title when grouping members into one particular category. Hope this helps.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Do you mean the "public groups" section in profiles? I don't know what that means either. Unless there's some other type of ranking system option that MC doesn't use, and that's why no one is a member?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If someone could direct me to where these "public groups" are located, maybe I can clarify the matter, if it's within my realm of knowledge.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Nobody really seems to belong to any public groups whatever they are.

Edit: It's on everybody's public profiles Ed. There's a section that says (username) is not a member of any public groups. And I've never yet come across anybody's profile that says he or she belongs to any.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Marty. After a quick check using my mod powers on my own profile, the user/public groups are indeed just the different classes of groups into which members are categorized here on the forums: Administrator, Super Moderators, Moderators, Registered Members, Registered Awaiting email Confirmation, etc.

Hope this helps.

Count von Count

Reaction score
ok i get it. Because i'm a member I'm not in a group. But how do you because a moderator? I know what it is. Do you have to help run the site?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
ok i get it. Because i'm a member I'm not in a group. But how do you because a moderator? I know what it is. Do you have to help run the site?
A moderator is a member of the site that keeps the forum clean from spam posts and makes sure no one's getting into fights and that posts are appropriate for a family forum. The moderators here at MC are The Count (Ed), Fozzie Bear (Kevin), MuppetQuilter, Phillip Chapman, and Cindy Chapman.

Status
Not open for further replies.