Love at a Wrong Turn

Tiffany Jean

Reaction score
ch.1 Love at the Start
Kermit and Miss Piggy were talking to each other at their house in , Los Angeles , California , while they were there Kermit asked Miss Piggy , "How are you doing today?" Miss Piggy said , "What do you think? I'm beautiful and couldn't be much better!" "Okay then." , said Kermit. They both had sat on the couch hoping nobody would say word. Until Miss Piggy started talking about her new shoes and Kermit went whoo-woo those are nice sweety. "Thank you" , said Miss Piggy. "They are dark , red , and fabulous!" she said. " I need these or I won't be able to live!" , she said to herself. "Piggy, you know nobody needs me." said he. "I do." said she.
Fozzie walked in while they were talking about their love connection. "What's going on?" , said fozzie. "Nothing..." "Mmm." said Fozzie, "Well, keep your hands off of each other."
End of part 1.

Tiffany Jean

Reaction score
Ch.1 Part 2: After Fozzie left the house late during the night Kermit said , "Good thing that's over with!" Then Miss Piggy said , "dang Kermie! I need a breather!" After the conversation Kermit and Miss Piggy decided to take a nap for a couple of hours. Miss Piggy woke up before Kermit did and she had something coming to her. Two minutes later she yelled , "KERMIE HELP!! I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!", "In a second!" said he. Kermit rushed her to the hospital and the doctor said , "Miss Piggy will NOT I repeat will NOT be able to walk for about two weeks!" "What in the heck are you talking about!",said Kermit. "And if the leg doesn't get better in two weeks, we would have to do operation." said the doctor. "Oh darn it!",said Kermit, "Are you serious?" "Yes." said the doctor, "It's really bad." "Ok." said she. "Let's go home." said he. He lifted her up and carried her out to the car.