"Lost" Cast Member: Panchito Gomez as Antonio

dvakman

Reaction score
This adult cast member would have featured at the same time as Molly the Mail Lady, Tom the barkeeper and Rafael. However, he is not shown at all on Noggin. He is listed in the scrolling credits at the end of the rainstorm episode as well as in IMDB (for 1971-1972). Does anyone have a photograph or recollection of this cast member?

dvakman

Reaction score
OK, based on his date of birth on IMDB, he might have been a featured child on the show. He is listed as being born in 1963! Interesting then that he was listed with the adults. Were children usually given that kind of billing on the show?

panchito gomez

Reaction score
if you search on google images you will find many pics. I am "the lost ' cast member. thanks for looking for me . I am still very active in the Industry as an actor and producer as well.I was the first child actor to be given screen credits because i had a leading role. I Played the Late Raul julia's son "antonio". Iam Trying to get some of the episodes that I appeared in, But it has been a diffcult task since it was so long ago.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MC. I suggest contacting Boober_Gorg or some of the other Muppet Wiki contributors for oldest SST episodes.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
if you search on google images you will find many pics. I am "the lost ' cast member. thanks for looking for me . I am still very active in the Industry as an actor and producer as well.I was the first child actor to be given screen credits because i had a leading role. I Played the Late Raul julia's son "antonio". Iam Trying to get some of the episodes that I appeared in, But it has been a diffcult task since it was so long ago.
Nice to meet you, Panchito.
Can you share what happened in the episodes that you appeared in?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've read about an episode where Antonio's birthday was celebrated, and this clip (which appears on the 40th anniversary DVD set) comes from that episode. Was Antonio one of the kids seen in this clip?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's pretty interesting and it's good to hear from you in person, Panchito. From seeing the pic in Muppet Wiki and seeing the clip there, I take it you're the one Bob is hugging at :36, but correct me if I'm wrong on that.

dvakman

Reaction score
Wow, I'm only just reading that I got a reply from a former SS cast member! I should check up on this place more often, lol.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Wow, I'm only just reading that I got a reply from a former SS cast member! I should check up on this place more often, lol.
You really should! I've never seen you before in my life, lol

dvakman

Reaction score
I used to post here a lot back when Noggin was airing "Sesame Street Unpaved".... I guess it's been ages now. Does Mark the Shark still post here? Or Boobergorg?