Looking for Muppet sewing/knitting/cross stitch/craft patterns

robjenhayes

Reaction score
I have an 18 month old daughter that simply adores the Muppets. And as a good mother I would love to buy her everything that has anything to do with the Muppets, unfortunately financial I am unable to. :sympathy: If anyone has any type of pattern that they know where I can purchase (or make a good home for), please let me know! :embarrassed: I will not cut the pattern, rather make a copy of it ...so all patterns have a wonderful home with me. Please let me know! Any help is greatly appreciated :smile:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I have a whole book of knitting patterns somewhere, I'll look for them and scan them for you at some point.

Send me your email address.

Leanne

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Hello

I've found them, I had loads of patterns,

This booklet is for 8 knitting patterns:

Miss Piggy
Kermit
Gonzo
Fozzie
Rowlf
Animal
Scotter
Sam

They are full patterns with Motif's for Jumpers from Kids to Adults. I'll take them to work and scan in tomorrow, yes if anyone else wants them just send me your email address.

These patterns are now out of print. I have many other character patterns like this one, if anyone is interested.

Leanne
x

robjenhayes

Reaction score
Thank you - I can't wait!

Oh thank you! I can't wait to get started :flirt:

Davina

Reaction score
there was also a book out a few years ago (and I've got around here somewhere..) entitled, i think "Quilting with the Muppets" which showcased quilt designs that people had come up with featuring the Muppet and SS characters.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I've scanned and converted the book into Powerpoint and PDF format, there are also separate Jpegs of the charts.

If you want a copy PM your email address and I will send them.

Thank you

Leanne

Telly

Reaction score
They are full patterns with Motif's for Jumpers from Kids to Adults.
Know what? That'd be sweet if these were for those zip-up "onesie" pajamas with the feet on the bottom. You know the kind I'm sure the majority of us had as a kid?

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
No reason why you can't transfer the chart to the back of the pj's I only ever knit big chunky cardigans with the characters on the back, as long as you know how to centre the pattern, which is easy there is no reason why not.

I'll have a look out for a pj pattern.

Leanne
x

Telly

Reaction score
Plus there's the fact that I can't sew. :wink:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Plus there's the fact that I can't sew. :wink:
Or the fact that we were talking about knitting.

:smile:

I sent you a the pattern anyway, maybe you could find someone to knit one for you.

Leanne
x