Looking for an Ernie and Bert Interview clip

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I think it was from a prime time talk show from Australia or the UK, I think it was made at least the early 2000s. The host talks with Ernie (Steve Whitmire) and Bert (Frank Oz) and all I can remember was Ernie turns to Bert and says "Bert, does this shirt make me look fat?" and Bert replies "No comment" and then the host gets out a copy of the Sesame Street Fever record and asks Bert about it and he replies "Looks like we got ourselves a weirdo here Ernie." :big_grin:
That's all I remember, it was a short clip and I'd love to see the full thing if someone has it on the web somewhere or if anyone remembers the rest of it. It was pretty funny and it allowed them to get away with saying things they won't say on Sesame Street. Anyway, I'd love to at least see that clip again if anyone knows what show it was from.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does Bert look like someone sat on top of his head and crushed his neck?

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Thanks, that's the very clip alright. :smile: By the way, that's Eric Jacobson as Bert in this right? Is there a longer version of this interview or was that basically it. It's really funny, this and the Tom-Tom GPS thing they did was really great. I'd love to see Ernie and Bert do more of that, I really miss seeing them. They've always been my favorite on Sesame Street. :stick_out_tongue::frown: