Little Bear

MuppetsBear17

Reaction score
I've been getting really nostalgic over this show lately randomly for no reason at all. I remember loving this show when I was really little. I revisited some episodes a few years ago and it still holds up really well for a show aimed at 3 year olds. I love the music and art in the show and in some ways, I admire it even more as an adult. Yeah, it's a very simple show, but it makes sense that it's that since it's for toddlers and honestly, the characters are so pleasant and nice, yet not in a saccharine way and I love how relaxing and wholesome this show is. It might just be one of the most relaxing shows ever honestly. Even though i'm an adult, I still love this show and I actually do want to revisit some more episodes someday because it's just such a comforting show and it's simplicity actually benefits the show. It knew what it wanted to be and I admire it for that. Definitely one of my favorite Nick Jr shows

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I've been getting really nostalgic over this show lately randomly for no reason at all. I remember loving this show when I was really little. I revisited some episodes a few years ago and it still holds up really well for a show aimed at 3 year olds. I love the music and art in the show and in some ways, I admire it even more as an adult. Yeah, it's a very simple show, but it makes sense that it's that since it's for toddlers and honestly, the characters are so pleasant and nice, yet not in a saccharine way and I love how relaxing and wholesome this show is. It might just be one of the most relaxing shows ever honestly. Even though i'm an adult, I still love this show and I actually do want to revisit some more episodes someday because it's just such a comforting show and it's simplicity actually benefits the show. It knew what it wanted to be and I admire it for that. Definitely one of my favorite Nick Jr shows
I loved Little Bear when I was little! I used to watch a old VHS of it at my grandparents all the time when I was a kid.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I vaguely remember Little Bear. Very cute. The most specificthing I can remember was him brushing his teeth.
Little Bear seemed to be a companion piece to Franklin. Same time, same gentle tone. Although I was way above the targeted demographic, I was pleased to know there were good shows around for kids instead of Barney.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Could it be you were thinking of this commercial for Orajel toothpaste? I remember this used to run on kids TV all the time.
That's the one. I wonder if that toothpaste is still around. Oragel comes in handy when you have a toothache and can't afford to get to the dentist.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Little Bear was probably one of my favorite Nick Jr. shows back in the day. Everything was great from the characters, to the art style, to the music, etc. it could have even played off for Disney I feel like.

mr3urious

Reaction score
One thing I just noticed: You know how in season 3 of Franklin, his best friend Bear starts wearing a snazzy blue vest out of nowhere? Maybe that was done to distinguish him from Little Bear.