Links to commercial web pages?

Lazy J

Reaction score
I run a small collectables business and from time to time have Muppet items for sale on our web page. Would it be OK to put a message with a link in the Merchandise section? If possible I would like to hear from a moderator on this one. I’m new here and don’t wish to step on any toes.
Thanks

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sure that's fine. Just post your listing in the "buy / sell / trade" forum. It's there for the use of our members. Nice to see some Disney folks getting involved here.

Whatever

Reaction score
It's very tasteful of you to ask. Some people come in, advertise stuff for sale, and are never heard of again. That's kinda rude, like all they want is money.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Whatever said:
It's very tasteful of you to ask. Some people come in, advertise stuff for sale, and are never heard of again. That's kinda rude, like all they want is money.
I guess that's because it's true! :stick_out_tongue: :zany:

Lazy J

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Sure that's fine. Just post your listing in the "buy / sell / trade" forum. It's there for the use of our members. Nice to see some Disney folks getting involved here.
Thanks for the OK.
You guys and gals have a great thing going here and I have the utmost respect for it.
FWIW I dont think I count as "Disney folks". After we find out whats going on with the shareholders and "Lord Farquad" I will change my avitar, probably to my frist love, Garfield the cat.