Lime In The Coconut

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I don't know if this counts under this thread, but I did my own version of that Lime In The Coconut sketch the Muppets did. It's a video, so it's not technically fan art...anyway, here. Let me know if it works. It's kind of small. I might redo it so I'd appreciate some feedback, good or bad. Thanks so much. :smile:

http://homepage.mac.com/thomas.murphy/lime.html

P.S. It says Thomas in the link. I'm not a dude. That's my dad. Just to clear things up, heh heh. :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
Cool! I always thought the lyrics were "put the lime in the coke, you nut." Maybe I am wrong though.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Wow, thanks! The Kermit puppet is actually my poor little Kermit stuffed doll ripped open and rearranged.. *shudder*

And when the two nurses are singing, you can see me quite clearly. But I thought if I didn't move, I'd look like furniture. :stick_out_tongue: Is it obvious that it's me though? I'm trying to decide whether to change it before I turn it in. Thanks for all the kind words. :smile:

Also, Bear, the lyrics don't really matter. The song still will not ever make sense. So sing whatever lyrics you want. :big_grin: