Knowing/Meeting MC forum members

mariolover

Reaction score
I know I have posted about this before, but I am going to add a little more detail this time. Forgive me if I sound like a broken record. Chances are slim, but there is a chance like I said before that some of my friends I know in real life from my University or High School are already on here.

Also, I would possibly get to meet members like @LittleJerry92, @MikaelaMuppet, @fuzzygobo, and others.

It would make the world a little smaller, wouldn't it?

I'm sure many of you guys are nice people.

If I ever meet any of you, which I probably won't, I would like to be in a public place and bring a friend like I said.

I am interested in VHS tapes, running, basketball, Euchre (a card came if you don't know what that is), and more.

I am not comfortable meeting any of you guys yet. On the off chance that I do, it will be once I am at least 25 probably. I turned 20 on January 15th.

Are any of you guys interested in any of the interests I just listed?

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
As Blue Frackle said, there is a YouTube channel linked on my about page with videos of myself in real life, so if anyone I know in real life clicks on it, they will definitely know it's me.

I would be so glad to actually finally know someone on MC Forums on the slim chance this actually did happen. Make the world a little smaller and me and my IRL friend will have something in common.

There are people from my state on this Forum, so you never know.................... Maybe one of them is someone I know IRL.

Some people on here think I'm annoying, but if someone I know in real life at my University or someone I met in high school saw my posts, they would understand and I'm sure we would still be friends.

I used to not want that to happen, but now I actually think it would be cool if that happened by some fluke chance.

Check out my YouTube channel to see who is really behind this profile.

If anyone reading this knows me in real life, please let me know. I already love you, but I will love you even more!!! 😍😍😍

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
If anyone reading this knows me in real life, please let me know. I already love you, but I will love you even more!!! 😍😍😍
Please don't expose my location or University on this forum though. In fact, you don't even have to use this forum. You can just shoot me a text or FB message or something and say something like, "Hi Connor, I found you on Muppet Central. I think this is so cool and I never expected this to happen!"

Also, why does this forum put a red line under my name? It's a common name and I spelled it right.

Maybe by talking about as much as I did, it I will manifest someone I know seeing my posts and knowing it's me. Law of Attraction, right?

Last edited: