Kermit on American Idol

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Kermit was on AI a couple of days ago. You can watch the video here. I guess I should also say I think idol is getting bland because of the people they cut. DON'T VOTE FOR SANJAYA! OVER THROW WEBSITES LIKE THIS!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY! I just KNEW Kermit would be the next American Idol!!

What? What do you mean it was a commercial video? You mean...he wasn't on the show?...he's not gonna be?...

Rats!

Frogster

Reaction score
Wow, seems like there's always a reminder of why I hate Steve's Kermit, which gets me to hate the character Kermit altogether. And American Idol is such a joke, with contestants who have enormous egos and have no real talent. They're rarely good (Daughtry, Underwood are just a couple exceptions). And why Kermit? Just a shameless plug. Sad.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Well, they did this last year too. They always do Ford "videos," and Kermit was promoting the Ford Escape hybrid last year. I was surprised to see him again this year, but glad nonetheless.

:smile:

Now, if only they could get him on as a mentor or guest judge!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I was a bit surprised at how short it was, too. Perhaps a better title for this thread would have been something like "New Kermit commercial" or something like that.

Luke, you hate Kermit?
:eek: I think I'll leave it at that...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm just glad he was no at all which is great to me.

By the way, I love you signiture, Kate! Hehe!:smile:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I agree Kermit was on for a really short time, but I was just happy to see the Muppets on T.v. again. That's just my opinion.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow, seems like there's always a reminder of why I hate Steve's Kermit, which gets me to hate the character Kermit altogether. And American Idol is such a joke, with contestants who have enormous egos and have no real talent. They're rarely good (Daughtry, Underwood are just a couple exceptions). And why Kermit? Just a shameless plug. Sad.
Oh yeah, because Steve woke up one morning and said, "I know! Today I'll go on American Idol with kermit just to make people flip out." Um...nooo. Let's think who might have made the decisions for him to appear there? *taps head* Hmmm...who could that have been...Steve? I think not.

Forgive that little outburst. *ahem* I am much better for it now.