Kermit in Worth1000.com Photoshop Contest

Sweetums74

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I know there are probably more than a few of you who mess around with photoshop either for fun or profit (or maybe "fun & profit").
There is a site that I've been checking out for around 6 months or so called "worth1000.com" and they host daily photoshop contests-- either they will present a picture to alter or they will throw out a concept theme and the competitors have to submit an image that fits with the theme.

Recently they had a contest to remove heads. The rules were stated like this:
"I had this bizarre dream last night where everyone was walking around normally, but they were missing their heads. When they saw that I had a head they all started to scream....how they screamed without mouths I don't know. It was a dream. Stop asking dumb questions.
The rules of this game are thus: You are the executioner, and photoshop is your axe. You are to remove the heads from at least one person or animal in every image, but it will be done in a way that is not grotesque (i.e. no blood, as in Arsi's famous themepost). These headless people are not dead, they simply are missing their heads. You can use their heads in lieu of other objects in the image for added fun. As always, quality is a must. We will remove poor entries no matter how much we like you. You'll have 48 hours for this contest, so make your submissions count."

The winner of the contest submitted a pic of Kermit. Actually his submission was brilliant.
http://www.worth1000.com/posts/image/18610.jpg

Every now and then a Muppet related pic will show up, but this is by far one of the more creative ones.

So any of you who are into this type of thing... and any of you who are interested in learning about working with photoshop, check this site out.

I've entered a few contests... even won 2 of the "Training Grounds" contests.. and most of all had a great time and learned more about Photoshop than I would have just playing around with it on my own.

Chris