Kermit Christmas Quotes

Telly

Reaction score
Hey, gang! I know it's not even Halloween yet, and here I am thinking about Christmas quotes! I'm thinkin of doin the whole "Christmas Card" thing this year. I want to add a Christmas quote by Kermit the Frog, but I can't think of any. What's wrong with me? So I'm just wondering if you guys could help me! Thanks!!!!

chudman1000

Reaction score
Well last year in the Christas cards i gave to my best friends, I used a quote from "The Christmas Wish" on the John Denver Christmas Together album:

"For the truth that binds us all together
I would like to say a simple prayer.
That at this special time, you will have true peace of mind
and love to last throughout the coming year."

As another choice I also found myself quoting "I Believe" as well, especially the chorus.

"I believe in a wonderous place he calls the imagination.
I believe in his childhood world of hope and celebration.
I believe in the miracle of love because
oh yes, I believe in Santa Claus."

I don´t know how much that one suits a greeting card where you are trying to wish people a merry Christmas, etc, but I foulnd myself using that one as Facebook status. So I don´t know if either of these help you, but these are probably my most used Kermit Christmas quotes, at least off the top of my head.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I think the bit before the song begins is wonderful:

"But you know what the really nice thing about Christmas is? Well, it's the one time of year when everyone seems to be part of everyone's family. Everyone smiling at you, holding out a hand to shake yours, making you feel you belong wherever you are. I guess that's what Christmas is really all about."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
How about you use some lyrics from the One More Sleep til Christmas Song from Muppet Christmas Carol?