Kermit and Animal men's flip flops at Wal-Mart

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Today (well this morning) i ran into walmart and I walked by the flip flops (cause I ALWAYS buy a pair!) and in the mens side with flip flops they had Kermit and Animal! so I bought both pairs! I think they where around $8 each?!

PS was in another walmart today and checked to see if they also had them, NOPE! maybe ONLY select walmarts like the Muppet key chain issue back in November when the movie came out carry em?

:smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Nice, I like how the two combined together make one face. Too bad I'm not a flip flop person.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Cool! :smile: I'm a flip-flops guy myself (though barefoot will ALWAYS be #1), and the Kermit pair is a personal must-buy. Looks like I'm headed to my Walmart for the third dang-day in a row!! Ha ha.

Thanks for the heads up Stevie.
:wink:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Cool! :smile: I'm a flip-flops guy myself (though barefoot will ALWAYS be #1), and the Kermit pair is a personal must-buy. Looks like I'm headed to my Walmart for the third dang-day in a row!! Ha ha.

Thanks for the heads up Stevie.
:wink:
Hey i GOTTA let my MC family know when theres somthing Muppety! :smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I want a pair for myself! I wonder how small they come.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I went to 3 local walmarts and none had the flip flops :frown: maybe next week they will have the flip flops bc I want em do bad

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Has anyone else been able to find these? I have been looking for these at 4 different walmarts and no sign of them

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I found one pair in the women's flip flop section. Not sure if they were indeed men's since the tag was missing - thus I wasn't able to purchase either. :frown: