Just Popping in to Say 'Hello'

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I get e-mail notifications often from MC and read the articles and such, but don't visit forums and message boards nearly as often as I want to. Especially this one. Not sure why. Maybe this one in particular because there is always that slight tinge of pain associated with it for me. That pain of loss that I feel when I think about all that could have been and wasn't with the Palisades line of Muppet stuff.

But then again, I have learned over the past few years, because of some unique difficulties I have witnessed in my family that it isn't about what can't be done or what you don't have, rather what you do have and what you can accomplish, and so maybe I can look at the bulk of the line of the Muppets a little differently as we round the corner on a decade since it was at what was essentially its zenith, 2003.

An opportunity like that is a once in a lifetime thing, and the fact is that its great to see this place continue to thrive as it has. That line was so much better because of this place and its membership.

Just wanted to zip in and say that. Been meaning to for a while now. Things have changed a little since the last time I took a peek, hopefully I am doing this in the right spot!

-Ken

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Blinks. *Explodes. *Faints like :fanatic:

Hi Ken. It's great to hear from you again. We all have thoughts on the greatness of the line, but for me, it's special because it rekindled that love of The Muppets and everything Hensonian after a period of imposed restrainment. And it led to all the friends/acquaintances made here and elsewheres online. Thank you (and everyone else involved with the entire figure line as well) for that.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
*Blinks. *Explodes. *Faints like :fanatic:

Hi Ken. It's great to hear from you again. We all have thoughts on the greatness of the line, but for me, it's special because it rekindled that love of The Muppets and everything Hensonian after a period of imposed restrainment. And it led to all the friends/acquaintances made here and elsewheres online. Thank you (and everyone else involved with the entire figure line as well) for that.
Looks like I was posting in the wrong place after all. Thanks for moving it and getting that sorted out. Didn't see this fan/family section. Everything is all different...looks cool though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob, the forum's kind of expanded in the last ten years and there are more sections to explore. Hope you and your family are doing well. :jim: