Join Palisades Forum

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
Anyone here who hasn't yet joined as a member over at Palisades Toys message board should do so. When they get 1,000 members, there may be sneak preview images exclusive to the board (according to an initiative started by Mike Horn back in october). We're up to 983 so far and just need a little boost.

Thanks,
Shooter

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'll go sign in as my cartoon character, Muley the Mule (Fozzie Bear seems to have been taken).

Also, love the avatar with your name--it cracked me up!

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Hey Shooter... you were serious huh? Trying to win still. No wonder Kevin joined the darkside. :crazy: :halo:

BJC899

Reaction score
I think I will become a member, i'm not sure.

:wink: :zany:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*cracks nuckles*

You just really really want to get it, don't you?

BJC899

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
*cracks nuckles*

You just really really want to get it, don't you?
Who is that comment twoards?

**Runs out of Board, back to homebase, Palisades**

Luke

Reaction score
Shooter Johnson said:
When they get 1,000 members, there may be sneak preview images exclusive to the board (according to an initiative started by Mike Horn back in october).
Why do i get the feeling thats a prank and they'll post an image of themselves naked with only blister packs to cover their modesty as a joke ........ or is that my sick mind. Oh yes, it is ........ (runs away)

Baby Animal

Reaction score
If you read the "Can we get to 1000" thread on the other topics forum at Palisades, Mike said that when the board gets to 1000, there will be a super-secret revelation for the board. Mind you, this was back in October, 2002 when the board was growing like wildfire. Now that it's kinda slow to get there, almost 9 months later, who knows if the deal is still on. Kinda hoping for series 7 previews, but expecting super-secret pics of Series 3 with "Coming Soon" on them (like old video tapes that show "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" coming out next fall.)

Here's hoping against hope.

BJC899

Reaction score
I am sure that if it wasn't legiable anymore, Ken, or Mike, would have made a statement. There not the company at ALL to lead us up to something.

I think that series seven will be revealed at Chicago, and we will get to 1,000 members around that time.

It's just a hunch, but I still think we will get something good.