Johnny, Sal and Bear on Telethon

Princess Melora

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama and Sal, and Bear in the Big Blue House, will appear Monday, September 6 for the Jerry Lewis Telethon.

Johnny and Sal will be performing their usual hilarious antics, while Bear will be performing a brand-new song.

As they say: "check your local listings."

WiGgY

Reaction score
Do you know of a time frame? I don't want to watch the whole thing.

Luke

Reaction score
Great news - last year this was definitely one of the best Muppet appearances!

McFraggle

Reaction score
It's different in all areas so: Check your local listings.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I hope that it is on Fox. I am currently at college, and that is the only channel that I get - well, Fox and a religious channel. So I am guessing that I wont get to see the special :smirk: Everyone let me know how it is. Hopefully they will promote the Wizard of Oz movie...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Johnny and Sal are such wonderful characters! I love 'em. Hope Johnny's Ma is somewhere in the audience at least! Love that woman--she makes a MEAN spaghetti sauce!

I still haven't had the pleasure of sitting down to watch Bear in the Big Blue House yet, so I'm still unfamiliar with Bear--although, he was very nice to meet at MuppetFest.

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Avenue Q just performed.
I'm sure the Muppets will be early in the morning, get the kids riled up!

Support the MDA, they did wonders for my brother in his 22 years here on Earth. He was born with muscular dystrophy. MDA, and their doctors, scientists, and everyone who works and volunteers and donates time and money to MDA helped keep him alive, healthy, and happy. Let's make sure every one of Jerry's kids (and adults) get the help they need and find cures!
www.mdausa.org :halo:
Jon

goshposh

Reaction score
i just saw johnny and sal on at about 12:00 am. johnny was upset that he wasn't going to sing with jerry. oh, and instead of check they gave some of johnny's mama's marinara sauce.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I got to see Johnny & Sal early this a.m.,quipping it up with Jeffrey Tambor.:smile: