Johnny Fiama

agger_rob

Reaction score
I never got to see the Muppets Tonight when it was on TV and after seeing AVMMC last night for the first time and watching MFS also for the first time this week, I was wondering, what's the story with Johnny Fiama? Is he a gangster? lounge singer? slimy executive? And why does he hang around with a monkey? I feel so out of the loop... :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
he is a lounge singer in the vein of a hack Frank Sinatra imitator. His idol is Tony Bennett, and when he actually got to meet him (in MT) he was totally star struck.

Sal is his overenthusiastic bodyguard. Much like Scooter is an overenthusiastic gopher for Kermit... only Sal tends to get violent...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
violence is fun.....that's what makes sal interesting

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
violence is fun.....that's what makes sal interesting

I do agree! I think there a few things funnier than Sal trying to do acupuncture on MT :concern:

jediX

Reaction score
Well, he's also Italian. He also lives at home with his mother and she gets very protective when he tries to go on dates.

jediX

Reaction score
The Hannah sisters/Johnny Mathis episode of MT revolves around Johnny's conflict with his Ma when he and Sal go on a double date with the Hannah sisters. I forget what one Johnny went with--Darryl, I think...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Let's not forget, also, that his last name is an anagram of "mafia." Perhaps Johnny knows people who know people...