Joe Raposo's song "Takes a lot of little nuts to make a jar of peanut butter"

salemfan

Reaction score
You all know that if Joe Raposo's song "It takes a lot of little nuts to make a jar of peanut butter" were to be re-aired, Sesame Workshop would have to re-tape it and slightly edit the lyrics so as to teach that peanut butter isn't the only seed butter available, there is also almond butter, cashew butter, soy butter and sunflower seed butter-so as to be more modern for a new generation of children. The original video was taped at the Teddie Peanut Butter factory in Everett, Massachusetts, but I'd want the remake to be taped at a factory where seed butters other than peanut butter are made. I thought I'd survey you all to ask what factory that produces seed butter other than peanut butter should be the place for Sesame Workshop to re-tape the images. Here are my ideas:
The Barney Butter factory
The Sunbutter factory in Fargo, North Dakota
The Redmond's Peanut Free Almond Butter factory in Ohio (see www.peanutfreefoods.com and you'll see what I mean)
Other factory for seed butters other than peanut butter (Please specify)

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Maybe if I.M. Healthy Soynut Butter came back under new membership they could tape it there? Just throwing some ideas at the wall.

salemfan

Reaction score
Maybe if I.M. Healthy Soynut Butter came back under new membership they could tape it there? Just throwing some ideas at the wall.
You know, I wanted to see that happen in the last year before the company shut down. Unfortunately, as far as I know, nobody has purchased the rights to the brand, so I can't put that factory on the ballot.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You all know that if Joe Raposo's song "It takes a lot of little nuts to make a jar of peanut butter" were to be re-aired, Sesame Workshop would have to re-tape it and slightly edit the lyrics
It's been a long time since the show re-aired anything from the 1980s, not to mention fullframe content (though Elmo's World has been presented in widescreen), so of course they'd reshoot it if they represented it on the show today.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
This and the music used in the crayon factory, were my favorites,. well, besides in my pond and I would like to visit the moon.

salemfan

Reaction score
It's been a long time since the show re-aired anything from the 1980s, not to mention fullframe content (though Elmo's World has been presented in widescreen), so of course they'd reshoot it if they represented it on the show today.
You are correct because a lot of material from the 80s was redone, but when I wrote this thread I knew that to feature Joe Raposo's song "It takes a lot of little nuts to make a jar of peanut butter" on the show today, they'd have to reshoot it because that song was from when almond butter, cashew butter, soy butter and sunflower seed butter weren't so common like they are today, so to be more modern for a new generation of children, I feel it would be best for Sesame Workshop to teach that peanut butter isn't the only seed butter there is.

salemfan

Reaction score
Let me just go ahead and say this right now. What is going on with these weird threads?
In answer to why I have posted these weird threads, I am on the autistic spectrum. That could have something to do with it.