Jim Henson Video promos

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've been wondering, how many Jim Henson Video releases had promos found during the previews of videos?

Here is a list of the ones I know of:
  • The Muppet Movie (found on It's the Muppets: Meet the Muppets, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppet Babies: Explore with Us, and others)
  • The Great Muppet Caper (found in It's the Muppets: More Muppets, Please! Muppet Classic Theater, Hey Cinderella, and others)
  • Billy Bunny's Animal Songs (found in the Fraggle Rock videos)
  • Fraggle Rock (found in the It's the Muppets videos and others... this promo was just the opening)
  • Muppet Classic Theater (I recall two different promos, one found in The Muppet Show: Monster Laughs with Vincent Price, and the other in a Walt Disney Home Video release, I think it was Angels in the Outfield)
  • It's Not Easy Being Green (found in hey Cinderella, this promo was just half of the Kokomo music video)
  • A general promo for Jim Henson's Preschool Collection (found in Muppet Sing-Alongs: Mupet Treasure Island)
  • The Muppet Christmas Carol (found in the Fraggle Rock releases and elsewhere)
  • Muppet Treasure Island (found in the non-JHV James and the Giant Peach and Oliver and Company)

Were there any other promos for Jim Henson Vidoe releases?