Jim Henson Figure....When? How?

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Has anyone heard anything else about the Jim Henson figure release date, other than just "in September"? Also, will it only be available through the Palisades Direct store? :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
There is no specific date yet other than September. You can only get it via the Palisades Direct Store or possibly by attending a Henson Legacy event later this year. Collectors Club members may get a discount on the Henson figure, possibly free shipping.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Inorder to get the possible free shipping you have to order through the club store.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm really looking forward to this figure. It looks to be the must-have toy of the year. :smile:

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
It always seems like the actual release date is a month later than the original posted release date. :grouchy:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah thats the Palisades special code. When they say one month it really means the next. I don't think we'll be seeing S9 till a bit later either - they are still being finished at the factory. EB are saying early November for both that and backstage which is probably about right, and maybe much better for the line considering the holiday season.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah but it's mid september now. They are still being finished at the factory. It takes around 3-4 weeks on the ship once they leave China to arrive, make it through customs and get distributed. So last week of October, first week of November sounds very accurate to me.