Jerry Nelson Tribute

Briarosethorn

Reaction score
Hello :sing:

Loosing Jerry Nelson was a blow that we all felt in our hearts. I would like to share his memory with the world. I am putting together a video tribute for Jerry Nelson. I would like to use quotes, art, videos, and music, from the fans (you guys) in the video. I will take anything, a video blog talking about his impact on your life, or a blog post you wrote that i can quote. I want to use all this to emphasize the impact Jerry had on so many people, so it doesn't matter how "good" it is, the fact is that everyday people cared about him.

I noticed that a different thread has alot of this material already posted, but i don't want to use anything without permission. So I am making this thread for people who wouldn't mind me or maybe other people using their material in other ways as long as there is credit given. The finished video will only be put on this thread, and Youtube.

I also know that this is alittle late. The reason for that is that my computer has been on the fritz lately. but now its all fixed, and i can put my all into this important video.

Thank you all for your help, together we can make this video amazing :batty:

Briarosethorn

Reaction score
So far the video is in seven sections. Section one is introducing him and his characters. Section two is his work on Sesame Street, Three is his work on SNL, Four is Muppet Show, Five is Fraggle Rock, Six is after Fraggle Rock to his passing, and Seven is like a send off, where I would like to use material from fans to show how much he has impacted so many people. In Sections one though six I am using at least one interview (I can only find interviews he did for Fraggle Rock, although if some one knows of videos where he talks about any of his other work that would be great!) and a lot of footage of his work in each section. It is going to be a little long, but thats ok.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I know wheare you can find the interviews!
The DVDs of Fraggle Rock and Emmet Otter's Jug band Christmas.

Briarosethorn

Reaction score
ahhhh, thank you! I have one from Fraggle Rock, but maybe i can find something on Jug Band Christmas! I'll go look :smile: Thanks :smile:

Yorick

Reaction score
I also know that this is alittle late. The reason for that is that my computer has been on the fritz lately. but now its all fixed, and i can put my all into this important video.
You have the right idea: tributes like this can't just be thrown together after all...they need great care, so this video isn't late. I really appreciate your efforts! Thanks!

catherine

Reaction score
I think it's a great idea, hope it comes along well.