Janice on the News?!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey y'all, I'm sittin' here at work monitorin' Portland, OR show called "AM Northwest", and they had this segment on bike event comin' up. And one of the hosts said, "Let's check in with Janice now who's live at the Expo Center...Janice?"

And the camera goes to the Expo Center, where there is this blonde mature woman ridin' a bike---just like Janice in "The Great Muppet Caper"! :flirt: She wasn't wearin' no pink jumpsuit or sandals or "hair braidy" thing, but still...it was a cool moment at work, and I kept waitin' fer her to burst into "Couldn't We Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiide?" Lol! :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
wow...that's when you know people TRULY have too much time on their hands :wink:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
You do know this means your soul mate is a newcaster in Portland, don't you?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
That is very interesting and funny! Did anyone have trouble telling the real muppets apart?

Kye

Reaction score
I cant believe you cant see them all?? Is anyone else having problems...did you at least see janice?

oh and as for me being sweet! stop flirting and learn to reccognize sarcasm :rolleyes:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Kye said:
I cant believe you cant see them all?? Is anyone else having problems...did you at least see janice?

oh and as for me being sweet! stop flirting and learn to reccognize sarcasm :rolleyes:
Are you talking to me? If you are I saw the page fine but I found it hard telling the humans from the muppets because they were so alike!