Janice: "Fer Sure!" web site

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I just realized that my link in my siggie is wrong since Alex has been hostin' my Janice site for me and I haven't changed the link yet...(I apologize for the guestbook---for some reason ya can't sign it, grrrr)

Have no fear groovy-fans, "our gal" is still out there! :flirt:

The addy is:

http://www.digitalis.plus.com/janice/index.html

"Oh, wow!"

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll have to change the link on my links page again :wink:

-Kim

anathema

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Hey y'all!

I just realized that my link in my siggie is wrong since Alex has been hostin' my Janice site for me and I haven't changed the link yet...(I apologize for the guestbook---for some reason ya can't sign it, grrrr)

Have no fear groovy-fans, "our gal" is still out there! :flirt:

The addy is:

http://www.digitalis.plus.com/janice/index.html

"Oh, wow!"
The guestbook was deactivated when the site had to be removed from Dreamwater hosting, as it's using a CGI script on their site. AFAIK my webhost supports CGI, so if someone would care to send me a guestbook script, I'll see about getting it working again :smile:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Awesome site! Now, if Brian Henson ever sends you an e-mail, make sure to alert us.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, guys. :smile:

anathema said:
The guestbook was deactivated when the site had to be removed from Dreamwater hosting, as it's using a CGI script on their site. AFAIK my webhost supports CGI, so if someone would care to send me a guestbook script, I'll see about getting it working again :smile:

Oh, I-I didn't mean to blame you, Mastuh Alex... :embarrassed:

I meant that the guestbook had "crashed" long before you took over...somethin' happened at Dreamwater (but seein' now how messed up they were, I'm not surprised!)

Thanks for the offer---if someone could send you a script, I'd love to have it up again!

Really!

I would!

:zany:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Groovitude! I was wonderin' what happened to it. Hate to think of Janice adrift without an anchor in cyberspace...
Erin

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This is one of the coolest and best fan sites ever.