Janice, EM, other Lip Gloss Tins...

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey...I'm posting this here in the hopes that Byron will catch it...I suppose I could always e-mail it to him, but someone may be interested.

Anyway, I was in Claire's today looking for some nice Sesame Street stuff (didn't really find any) and they had these tins of lip gloss...they're 3-4 inches across (about the size of a tin of chewing tobacco? can't think of anything else that size), and they had four different versions:

Kermit
Piggy
Electric Mayhem (with all 5 EM members on the tin)
Janice! :flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

Yup, Janice on her own friggin' tin. There may be other characters out there too, but I only saw the four there. They're pretty groovy little tins--nice graphics, nice colors, design.

And I suppose the lip gloss is nice too. I think the Janice flavor was Fruit Punch.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Quinn,
Those sound great. Do you know what image was on the EM and Janice ones?

Thanks

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
See this makes me super excited because I'm one of those peope who is hooked on chapstick- I don't leave home without it. And the idea of using muppet chapstick is just too cool! :flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
And the idea of using muppet chapstick is just too cool! :flirt:
For us it is; for the Muppets it makes their fleece all greasy... :concern: :embarrassed:

swampgirl

Reaction score
I found the lip gloss and the graphics are great, but the round container is made of cardboard with a metal insert in the bottom to hold the lip gloss. I bought one and opened it to see. At $4.69, I thought the price was way too high. I wish they had been made of metal, I would have bought the set. Thought some of you might want to know.