I've started a new diet

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
For the sake of my fiancée Michelle AKA muppet baby. Last time I visited her overseas the honest truth is I was in even worse shape then I was the first time. I could barely keep up with her when we were walking together. Before I could but she noticed the difference. I was getting very tired and short of breath. :frown:

I have solemnly promised her to look after myself so the next time we see each other I'll be very nice and healthy. Therefore for the next six weeks I am following a strict restrictive diet. Absolutely nothing related to dairy or gluten and plenty of fruits and vegetables. No more snacking on junk food and cutting out on soda pop too.

And I'm also resolving to budget for when I next book to fly over to meet her again. It doesn't look like we can marry this year. Probably not. But perhaps next year we will be able to secure a date? I need to get fit for one thing so I can apply for the necessary medical benefits. Then I need to secure an income for our support with the books I am trying to publish.

Shelsey I will do it for you. For both of us. I love you dearly.:flirt::flirt: Hugs and kisses from your Marty.:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you. :smile:

I've just had breakfast. Eggs and grapes.:insatiable:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I am running up on the same problem: a vacation to visit a friend in MN in a week and I can barely fit into some of my pants. :stick_out_tongue:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I actually was up by 0.3 of a kilogram when I recently weighed in. Disappointing but then I had only just started the program. I'll see how I go in the future with it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wish my folks would seriously let me get lipo, or bypass, or something: I've tried so many different diets, exercise regimens, and special weight-loss products under the sun, and nothing has worked... surgery seems like the only option that guarantees results, but my folks won't let me.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Surgery does have its dangers and risks so I can understand their concerns Snowth.

If you can get a copy of the book that this program comes from I hope it works for you.

It's called "The Blood Sugar Solution" by Dr. Mark Hyman MD. My Michelle said it helped her and some members of her family. She says it will help me too. This may be the absolute non surgical remedy for you.

Try it Snowth. You have nothing to lose my friend. I hope you will be able to get rid of what you do need to lose of course. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've lost almost three entire kilograms in only 6 or 7 days with this program. :big_grin::excited::smile: