I've got the VMC DVD

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, now I own It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas, and I am very, very nerviosu about putting it on. I won't get to see it until this evening, but I am practically petrified of the thing.

I must say, however that I am impressed by the inside cover and think it is a cool looking DVD.

So, now I have to wait to put it on and see.

Will my worst fears be confirmed? Or will I have to apoliguise for my opinions on it before seeing it?

Tune in leter for a full report.

Bea :zany:{right now I'm somewhere between bed wetting and a near death experience}regard

Beauregard

Reaction score
Update One

OK. I've sneaked off to teh study and watched the Deleted Scene and the Trailor.

While a couple were funny, I was disapointed with the deleted scenes. There was someting not right in teh feel of the film, don't know what.

Anyway, was Miss Piggy really shaking her butt at Kermit? Huh? what the heck?

Sam, however was funny, and Bunsen's part was good, also Beaker the bounser was mildly funny.

Now, on to the film.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK. Not being able to wait any longer, I sneaked into teh study, slipped teh DVD into teh computor, turned teh sound down and watched.

Magic. Pure magic.

All teh way through this film, it was jsut AMAZING! From the outside of teh theatre, to the five rings, to Luke, the angel, The Boss (who was suprisingly good. I didn't find her disrespectfull EXCEPT that she seemed not to care enough about people), the Fozzie chase screen was remarkably bad, but the lazars were good. Pepe had a large but not to large part, Miss Bittermen was just AMAZING. The best Muppet badie since Tim Curry.

I am sorry to say that I am sorry for making a lot of noise about nothing. his movie totally blew me away (though I didn't like the Scooter cage dancing, or the gay guy at teh night club bits) other than that, COOL!

Well, now I think I'll just keep quiet from now on, until I've seen the movies before airing my opinions...

Bea :zany:{totally humiliated before you}regard

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I tried to tell you time and time again! It's a step in the right direction!

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
So glad that you liked it! I really found that movie to be so humorous and magical at the same time- while still having heart. And how cute is Fozzie when he's trying to deliver the money?? :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Boy did I mess up with haing this movie before seeing it. Man, am I an idiot.

Having just watched it again, I find Pepe's humor is getting old, but it was still funny. I found myself laughing in anticipation of jokes, and crying in anticipation of sad moment, well, not crying exactly. Though I was on the verge the whole time Fozzie tried to diliver the money. And with the lasers, I was like, "Poor Fozzie," I really felt for him then.

I found teh Mulan Scrooge lacking, but it was good, and tell me, were those blue and red creatures in the Luke bit, the Boss Men?

Miss Bitterman is just great, "And Kermit, don't let it spoil your Christmas."

Besides, I reckon that God is probably a bit laid back like Whoopie, I don't think he's all fire and brimstone.

I'm sorry I prejudged it so badly. I guess I was badl mistaked.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I tried to tell you time and time again! It's a step in the right direction!
Bad, Beauregard! Bad! We told you, but you wouldn't listen! Do I need to get the rolled up newspaper?

G-MAN

Reaction score
What are you talking about, mine didn't come with an inside cover

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
The movie was great but I was disappointed with the bloopers I think some of them would be funny without the music..I would love to have seen more of them...plus to know how they went about making the movie either with Brian or Steve or Jerry like they did in Muppet Treasure Island...to me this dvd was lacking in the behind the scenes...but what it was lacking makes up for the movie. Truly one that inspired me in the song that Kermit sings with Gonzo and then everybody at the end..Everyone matters!Now one of my favorite songs and definately changes your outlook on life for the better. A movie that will be watched every Christmas along with the classic Muppet Christmas Carol. :smile: