It's Snowing ..........

Luke

Reaction score
.......... or maybe i have dandruff ! *checks* NO - it IS snowing here in the UK. We like never have heavy snow and it's now the second time in as many months. I'm giddy as a school girl !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We had snow here really coming down one saturday a while back that covered the streets and everything! Then, like an hour later, it was all gone!

:eek:

Magic snow.

Luke

Reaction score
OMG - someone probably stole your snow - lets draw up a list of likely suspects :-

1) Santa Claus
2) Penguins
3) People with shovels

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It was crazy, man.

Nate was in Memphis at the same time working down at the radio station, and I think he saw it all too. I was talking to him online while it happened. I saw a snow-covered neighborhood and suddenly an hour later, nada.

Personally, I think it was just a joke by God to all the school kids! :smile: There they were, thinking they weren't going to school on monday! LOL!!

But, in that small amount of time, the grocery stores around here made more money than they had made all week. Memphis people PANIC when it snows, plus they lose consciousness about driving skills.

Luke

Reaction score
Ooooooh you could fool the whole town with a spoof cotton wool ball stunt and get your picture in the papers - and like store owners would give you free food for all the extra business !

BTW there is panic here too - my mom has just ran out the house to fill trays of peanuts for any passing birds caught out in the snow ! :rolleyes:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's sweet. When Memphis had the ice storm in 1994, we were EATING those birds! ! MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It only just snowed??? What??? I thought it was cold year-round in England! Or, are you not from England? Here in New York, boy oh boy! Snow snow snow! Except, we New Yorkers don't often find it helpful to eat the birds that are stupid enough to stay behind. The seaguls that hang out in McDonald's parking lot (hehehehe! Stupid things!) I think they freeze to the concrete.

Normally, in New York, you'll find kids running around eating the snow. Just avoid the yellow stuff and you're safe.:big_grin: Then there's the three thirty AM snow mobilers. The mad dog from next door who thinks our house is a burgular trying to break into his house. Yup. Good ol' winter in New York. :big_grin:

Winter's actually my favorite time of the year.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
It only just snowed??? What??? I thought it was cold year-round in England!
It just rains all the time here - we don't even need to turn on any taps for water - just open our mouths and stick our heads out the window !

BTW Foz - I think the bird feeding schmoo is her cunning plan to entrap them when the food stocks are finished ! :eek:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Nate was in Memphis at the same time working down at the radio station, and I think he saw it all too. I was talking to him online while it happened. I saw a snow-covered neighborhood and suddenly an hour later, nada.
It was indeed Magic Snow. It was coming down in big wet fluffy flakes, and sticking to everything. It was coming down so hard it looked like a blizzard for awhile. Then just as quick as it started and stuck, it stopped and slipped away!

I bet those darn Brits stole our snow and our cool Muppet toys! :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Heheheheheheheheeehehehehe! The Red Baron/Mad Punter/Snow Stealer strikes again!!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA!

Join me in an evil chuckle?

MWA HA AH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

*Er, some of the Count in me seems to have broken through*