It Starts When We're Kids: A Muppet Fan Tribute Blog

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I posted about this on another thread, but it's worth it's own thread right now, and hopefully, I'll post some updates through this post.

I started a Muppet Fan Tribute blog a couple of weeks ago, which I named It Starts When We're Kids, after the opening line from The Muppet Movie's finale song 'The Magic Store'. I thought it might fit well with the theme of the overall blog.
Since I started it, I got some great entries from fellow Muppet fans (which I'll link to below), but I need your entries! What do the Muppets mean to you? What is your first Muppet memory? Favorite Muppet moment? Or practically anything else that you've thought about Muppets and just wanted to put it out there, this is the place.

You might have read about it over on The Muppet Mindset, and anyone who's been checking out the blog since then, I thank you. I apologize for the lack of posts within the past few weeks, but I have few more articles being written in the coming week and some very special articles from some very unique people, some who even worked with the Muppets in the past.

Don't forget! This blog was made for YOU! So don't forget to send in your thoughts and meaning of what the Muppets truly mean to you in an email at muppetfanblog@gmail.com.

Check it out here! http://muppetfanblog.blogspot.ca/