Is it possible to fit both of Piggy's feet on her stand?

MaxGoof

Reaction score
My EB Miss Piggy isn't standing as firmly as I'd like on her stand with just one foot on a peg... is it possible to get both her feet on the pegs without breaking one of her legs off? :big_grin:

Also, could someone give me some tips on putting the Boa on Piggy? I'm a little unfamilar with Boas, I don't know if they're suppose to go around the wearer's neck or under her arms or what... :frown:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Yes, you can get both her feet on the pegs without breaking a leg. Move the legs joints a little to loosen them up. Then put one foot on the stand and slowly ease the second foot into place.

Boas generally go around the arms. Sort of at the elbows. I tucked the boa under her elbows (so the end of the boa rests between Piggy's arm and body, keeping it in place). It should be kind of loose and floppy across her back. At least I think it should. Really, it is a matter of personal taste-- play with it and see what look you like best.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by MaxGoof
....Also, could someone give me some tips on putting the Boa on Piggy? I'm a little unfamilar with Boas, I don't know if they're suppose to go around the wearer's neck or under her arms or what... :frown:
Either rent the Rocky Horror Picture Show, or type it into a search engine. It will show you all you need to know about Boas (as well as a myriad of other things)
:big_grin:

MaxGoof

Reaction score
I don't wanna accidentally bust her legs off... so they move forward and backward and not side-to-side, right? That means that I want to have her standing perpindicular to the stand she's on?

FER SURE

Reaction score
First John Waters' films and now Rocky Horror too. Wow Uncleduke I like you more and more each day!

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by FER SURE
First John Waters' films and now Rocky Horror too. Wow Uncleduke I like you more and more each day!
Plus the fact I'm Going to San Diego should seal the deal.

Did you get the RHPS figures form a couple of years ago?

FER SURE

Reaction score
I didn't get the figs.:frown: What I did get I like even better:wink: I have the entire RHPS line of Headliners XL and they are awesome. I just wish the line had been a little larger. They could have fit in so many more awesome characters.

uncleduke

Reaction score
How many of the Headliners were there? 3 or 6?

I did see those, I just never got around to getting them.

I have an extra Riff Raff and Columbia if you ever need them (The Vital Toys ones)

FER SURE

Reaction score
There were 6 of the Headliners.

An extra Columbia, By Jove my good man. You seem to have peeked my interest. Can you pass another helping of intestine pie?

By the way I got your e-mail and yes I am still in for it. I cant reply to email cause of something screwy with this computer. My monitor blew out last night, flying sparks and all. Until I get it repaired I am stuck using this piece of crap.

uncleduke

Reaction score
....An extra Columbia, By Jove my good man. You seem to have peeked my interest. ....
I can send her in good faith for our impending deal, I am sure you will eventually come up with something I need.

I cant reply to email cause of something screwy with this computer. My monitor blew out last night, flying sparks and all
What'd you do, hire Crazy Harry to repair it?:big_grin: