I'm having a clock made..but I need help!

christyb

Reaction score
Hi guys! Don't you love me and my huge thread titles? *looks off at stagehand* What? I know I'm rambling. Anyways, everyone knows and loves my avatar (sans the santa hat I have yet to remove) Anyways, I'm having someone *coughs, hacks* under the table *coughs, hacks* However, you wanna call it. Someone is making me a clock. I want my avatar picture...however, there's one problem. Mine that everyone sees is so faded and washed out looking. Now on Kermit's recently issued biography there's a restored version on the back of the jacket...does anyone have a working scanner that can scan that in for me...pweeeeeaaassseeee??? I promise that when I get the clock I'll post pictures to make you all jealous by. :stick_out_tongue:

christyb

Reaction score
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! *bounces up and down very hyper and lisa like* Oooh, now if only this person emails me back soon. This is gonna be awesome..and doesn't match the decor of my room at all, but who cares. Actually, I was thinking more of eau de swamp would be more appropriate.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hahaha! Eau de swamp, very punny. You're welcome welcome welcome! I tried to clean the picture up a little bit.

You're lucky! I just managed to get my scanner working and the book was on hand. :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
Very lucky and excited. Guys I can't decide. She just sent me a preview of the clock...what do ya'll think??

Clock preview