I'm going to come back here some day.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's me dwayne1115. As some of you may know I've not been around here for a while, but I think it's time I came back.
The truth is I felt like I didn't fit in here anymore and that more people didn't want to hear or read what I had to say, so I just quietly left.
Regardless of this I feel alone and like no one gets me when I want to talk Muppets. So I'm asking do yall want me around? If so grwat, but if not I'll just quietly leave again and everyone will be ok.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's up to you if you want to come back or not. I'm always warm to welcoming back old faces.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
The thing about a forum is it's a place where people talk about things. When people talk about things, there are times where people have opinions that aren't always agreeable, times when people cite incorrect facts or sources, or people whose thoughts are too ahead of what the laymen can comprehend. Now I'm not accusing you of any of these things, but my point is, when you're on a forum, these are things you ought to expect. That's the great challenge of talking to people.

You should never feel bad if you get corrected, or have someone disagree with you. You can even stand up for your opinion if you feel so strongly about it. The important thing to earning respect, even by a smidge, is being a good sport. Not causing drama or things of that nature. As far as I've known you, you've done pretty OK about all that. Even if nobody says anything to you if you should come back, you can rest well knowing there's always people listening here. Few people realize that unregistered guests are Muppet fans, too! But as more new Muppet fans do register, the more of a chance there will be for conversation. They'll be here, and we'll be here, unless by some chance we aren't, in which case it's usually for good reason, and most likely not because of you.

I'm not sure whether that was an inspirational speech or just some tangled up ramblings, but that's the way I do things!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's me dwayne1115. As some of you may know I've not been around here for a while, but I think it's time I came back.
The truth is I felt like I didn't fit in here anymore and that more people didn't want to hear or read what I had to say, so I just quietly left.
Regardless of this I feel alone and like no one gets me when I want to talk Muppets. So I'm asking do yall want me around? If so grwat, but if not I'll just quietly leave again and everyone will be ok.
Mate please stay. But it's your decision whether you go or not man. But I'm just saying that if you go it will be a huge loss to the MC community

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Dwayne, you should stay here. You have really good thoughts and insight. I think you should reply to what I said in the thread about Frank Oz joining Twitter. I think you might have interesting things to say about it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Dwayne, you should stay here. You have really good thoughts and insight. I think you should reply to what I said in the thread about Frank Oz joining Twitter. I think you might have interesting things to say about it.
It just replied to your post. This has been my thinking for quite some time....

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Everybody is free to come and go as they please. Follow your heart.
I, for one, always respected your opinion and appreciated what you have to share. You always made me feel welcome here, I hope I was able to do the same for you.
You're not the type who basks in drama, so your absence would be a noticeable one.