If you had to drop one

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Say Sideshow had put you in charge of the Muppet series of busts. Which one of the current characters chosen would you drop from the lineup to make room for Floyd?

My vote's for Link.
1. He looks kind out of place without the rest of the Swinetrek crew.
2. Practically everyone seems to be upset other the fact the he has a missing arm.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
DING DING! right on the money, this is how i feel too!

it would be neat if they could do another set with Floyd, Robin, Strangepork and Sweetums. he would be big thought.

zack,

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Not a lot of responces. Maybe if I put a poll in here people would be more interested.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Not a lot of responces.
Oh, great...well that makes me feel better....

Just Kidding! i'm guess everyone has to feel the same way, put that pig in space and bring on Floyd for a more compleate muppet show set....for those buying them all, i'm just got rowlf, that's it, i'm done, no more!

zack

radionate

Reaction score
I would actually drop Link too. He just seems out of place without the others. Maybe if he weren't in his PIS outfit I'd feel differently.

Thijs

Reaction score
They are in The Netherlands too! I saw them today, and I like them! I think Im going to buy the Rowlf. That's the best looking. Only Zoot was a little bit ugly made. To thin.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well i would rather have link, "if i was buying him" in his PIS suit then anything, but this pig is blocking a far more needed muppet, Folyd. no mater what the pig is in, the EM player should be in there first.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I would say Link. It really demostrates ignorance of the Muppets to ignore him the way they did. BTW - did you notice the Simpsons busts they are making? They don't look very good, but are half the price of the Muppet busts. Probably because they will be bigger sellers. Just irked me.

I'd say drop Link. I don't see how they could make Harry and Lew, but forget Floyd. Just strange. I am still holding out hope for a series 6 including Floyd. Maybe they could also include Robin with Sweetums, Rizzo and Strangepork. Not a big selling wave, but it fills in the gaps. :sing: