If SSU was a regular broadcast

JLG

Reaction score
Here's how I would do it; Start on a Monday with #1, and continue until #5 on that Friday. Then the following Monday, show the first week of the second season, #131-#135. Keep going with every year's first week until whenever you decide the cutoff year is. (I think by now it could go a little past the old 1989 cutoff---Maybe 1997?). Once you reach that, go back to the first season and show the second week, #6 thru #10. Then show the second week of year two, and so on. Even if they decided not to go full circle (which would take over 15 years!) they could do it with a limited selection, though larger than the 67 they trotted out before.

Watchoo guys think?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Let's just say if it were still on they should simply show more episodes especially from the 1st 5 or 10 years of it.

ssetta

Reaction score
I would hate to say this, but Sesame Street Unpaved is long gone. It has not been on for 3 years, and it will never come back. All it was was a filler, when Noggin/The N didn't have enough programming of their own. And I bet the people who just recently tuned into that channel never even knew that they once had such a show, because practically nobody had Noggin back when it was on. What has happened is, digital cable has really grown a lot since then, and in some parts of the country, it has become pretty regular. This is true with a LOT of cable networks. The first year is all library. Old shows, that is. And then as they get more and more original programming, they phase the old programming out. So, I am going to say this one final time...Unpaved is NOT coming back.

JLG

Reaction score
I know it ain't. Just tossing out imaginary scenarios. If it WAS a regular broadcast, and I were somehow in charge of it, I'm saying that's how I'd handle the schedule.

(the people I feel bad for are the ones who were petitioning to get "Freaks and Geeks" back in production before it was too late....)

ssetta

Reaction score
No it isn't. But now you can see Sesame Street on PBS Kids Sprout, Comcast channel 218 in the Boston area.

idlelyla

Reaction score
ssetta said:
No it isn't. But now you can see Sesame Street on PBS Kids Sprout, Comcast channel 218 in the Boston area.
I can get it on channel 243 here in Southeast VA. Today at 5:00p.m. they are showing an episode in the 3400s. I think it was 3443, but I don't remember for sure.