If anyone wants to know why I've been gone this past month (give or take)

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'm sure most of you have noticed that I have been gone this past month, or at the most not being online consistantly like I usally am. During the middle of last month, My computer got infected with a really bad computer virus. It caused the internet to display fake Anti-Virus software downloads, blocked sites, regardless of what the site was (Youtube, Yahoo, DeviantART, even or beloved Muppet Central), and to top it all off, It said all sites had bad software in their systems.
So I'll warn those of you on youtube (where I got the message from that took me to the viruses), DO NOT OPEN A MESSAGE CALLED SPY CAMERA, AND DON"T DOWNLOAD ANTI-VIRUS 360. I was lucky I didn't do the latter, or my computer would have been even more messed up.
But I'm glad to be back. Have a Happy V'Day, and I look forward to the MC Awards Show, whenever it may be.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey Colby! I have noticed you haven't been here as of late. Happy that you're able to get back on and that things are in working order for you again! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Colby! ! ! Of course we've noticed you're missing! I hope you can ge back to us soon, man! Miss you around here! :big_grin:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Thanks you guys. I'm glad to be back, and not having to worry if my computer will let me login and all that stuff.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Fake Software. Annoying innit. I have been wondering where you have been actually, Glad to know you are OK.

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh colby i am so sorry about your PC everything else i am so glad that you are back .

You are such a great part of this bourd .