Ideas for Muppet Horror/Monster Movie Calendar

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Since this is not a real calendar I thought it'd count at fan fiction. Feel free to post any other ideas you might get!

The Swine-ing: The picture for this one is Miss Piggy bursting through a door in a parody of the famous "Here's Johnny" bit.

Bride of Frankenswine: Dr. Frankenswine (Julius Strangepork) and his monster (Link Hogthrob) watch in shock as the monster's mate (Miss Piggy) goes after the doctor's assistant (Kermit the Frog).

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Gon-zilla: A giant Gonzo stomping through Tokyo

A Nightmare on Sesame Street -not sure what the picture should look like but it's just too obvious to pass up

The Muppet Master- Parody of The Puppetmaster with Gonzo as Blade, Piggy as Leech Woman, Fozzie as Jester ect...

Sweeny Frog-Kermit as Sweeny, Piggy as Mrs. Lovit

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
It would be cool to see Nose-Feratu from the video game on a Horror-themed calender. :concern::batty::wink:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Ooh! Good one!

The Wolf-Ham: Link Hogthrob plays the part of Larry Talbot, running through the forest trying to escape an angry mob.

For some reason all my ideas seem to be pig based. :confused:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
A Nightmare on Sesame Street -not sure what the picture should look like but it's just too obvious to pass up
Elmo is wearing a fedora and the red-and-green sweater and has gloves on and plastic eating utensils in his right hand.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dracula, Dead and Counting It: Count, who else? happily counting away the bats in an external shot of his castle.
Fangtom of the Opera: Uncle D playing at the organ, his back turned to his angel of the night (Spammy) as she reaches to tap him on the shoulder.
Mummy Dearest: Grover wrapped in bandages being tucked into bed by his furry blue mommy.
It: Waldo morphing from his normal appearance into a half poison cackler/half clown with a hand/claw reaching out for a shuddering Cotterpin, balloons floating behind him grabbed in his other hand.

And I'm spent...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
No, no, no -- I can improve my Nightmare thing:

The plot would be Cookie Monster having nightmares of no more cookies (Elmo Krueger tries to force him to eat broccoli), Telly loses his triangles (Elmo keeps turning them into other shapes), etc.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What if Elmo's also taking away Bert's W's, turning his waffles into awfuls? :crazy: