I wish I seen the Muppet show to see how cool Folyd and Janic were...

Movies205

Reaction score
I've watch the movies and they don't really talk much at all, except the most memorable thing is in Muppets Take Manhatten when Miss Piggy get everyone together adn trying to quiet everyone down. Janice says I won't get nakid for anyone even if it is for Art... After I seen the post on this Message board I've been wanting to see why there just so cool...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

You could order the Timelife video collection. There are quite a few moments with Floyd and Janice in that one. There's their duet of "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover," Floyd's song "Lady Be Good." Also there's a lot of Janice in Vetranarian's Hospital. You should give them a try.

Movies205

Reaction score
Ok cool, any specific Time Life DVD(cuz I'm going buy one soon)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, what about us what don't, can't aford them, there Timey Lifey Muppet Showys. How much are they by the way?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Movies205
Ok cool, any specific Time Life DVD(cuz I'm going buy one soon)
hey i've seen some of the muppet show dvds in places like bestbuy and other various type electronic stores that sell dvds. computers, etc....you can always shop around if you don't want to order anything

ryan

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Well, if you send a payment for $19.99 in you'll receive a new volume every month. Volume 1 has quite a bit of Janice in Vetranarian's Hospital, not much Floyd though. He is seen more in Volume 2 singing "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" in the Paul Simon ep and he's involved backstage making fun of Fozzie in the Racquel Welsh episode. They don't always send them in order though. I received Volume 2 before I received Volume 1. Anyway, I hope this info helps.

Movies205

Reaction score
I really want do that... seriously but I'm only 15. If I get this job at CVS though... I proberly will, one thing though will I like the muppet show? I've loved everything I've seen of the muppets and I could watch them forever and never get bored(like I said I've pretty much seen everything muppet related except for Muppet Show and a few other things). Being a child of the early 90s, and watching all 80s cartoons will I like it?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I know what you mean. I didn't watch the show much because

A. Most episodes were aired before I was born
B. When they did show reruns I was scared to watch it because I was afraid of Animal

Anyway, that's why I bought the Timelife videos. I have been cracking up at quite a few of them. You should try it. I don't think you'll regret it.

WiGgY

Reaction score
lol I use to be scared of the Electric Mayhem when I was younger. Dr. Teeth was a little freaky for me. Now I can't get enough of the electric Mayhem. If I was smart I would have realized that I could tape the re runs but I didn't figure that out until the last day the ran! :mad: lol