I was in Episode 1456! Please help me find it

mockduck

Reaction score
As a five year-old, I was in a segment called "The Printing Plant" that aired in Season 12, Episode 11. Until now, I've never been able to track down exactly which episode this segment appeared in, but today (lo and behold) ChatGPT helped me figure it out. I'm fairly positive it's the segment described here in Ep 1456 as "A woman helps some kids write down their version of "Hickory Dickory Dock" which they then bring to the Acorn Press to have printed"

This segment does not appear on YouTube, and I cannot find any way to purchase this episode through the usual suspects (Amazon, Apple, etc). Complicating matters a bit further, I live outside the US now so can't access geo-fenced things like HBO.

If anyone has a lead on where to obtain this episode or (better yet) has a digital file of it, I'd be much appreciative! I've been trying to track this down intermittently for years.

Thank you!

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I remember seeing that segment when it was reran in the summer of 1981. I believe the episode was brought to you by the letters J and K and by the number 12.

I am quite surprised this episode never appeared on YT despite that a lot of very early Season 12 episodes are on there.

The segment was shown only seven times, as per Muppet Wiki. Among the airings is during a repeat of Season 10's "dark" blackout episode. It was last shown in January 1983.

Last edited: