I Lov the 1930's MC Thread

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, since the other '30s thread seems to be preoccupied with the 1830s, I guess there should be one for the 1930s. Let me know if it's superfluous. :wink:

Well obviously the 1930s will most be remembered for the Great Depression. But what I admire most about the time is how the economic hardships inspired people to keep going, pull together and stay determined despite their problems.

Hollywood wisely churned out what would become classic films to help American temporarily forget their worries. Whether it was film noir, Disney or Warner Brothers cartoons, or insane comedies, the 1930s were truly the golden age of Hollywood.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know VH1 is bankrupt when they get so cheap to have a "I Love the 30s"!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If they ever did, it would be a miracle and all would be right with the world again. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If they ever did, it would be a miracle and all would be right with the world again. :wink:
It might happen soon, apparently MTV already went bankrupt the other night because they were playing SpongeBob SquarePants

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahhh the depression...not a great era to be reincarnated as a $10 bill...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Ahhh the depression...not a great era to be reincarnated as a $10 bill...
You can not be reincarnated as non-living things as far as I've learned (so you could be a tree, but when it is cut down you would die, not live on as paper) , you also can never go backward on the scale of life, if you are bad as a human you have to redo things as a human until you get them right :smile:...
I think I've done that a few times actually :frown:....

Anyhow, I do not love the 30's, they were awful to my family just awful:cry:...