I just saw Rent!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I just saw the ontour Rent production and it was sooooo good! I really loved it! At the beginning, I didn't think I'd like it that much but by the end, my friends and I were crying and so sad that it was over! Even if we had slightly obstructed view seats, it was totally worth it! :big_grin: :smile: :big_grin: :smile: sigh...I wish I could sing!

SammieRose

Reaction score
Yay! I saw RENT about a year back, and it has become one of my favorite musicals of all time (though I still stand by the fact that my dream role is that of Norma in "Sunset Boulevard"....). The music is just so catchy and fun to sing along with.... Do you remember who all was in the troup that you saw?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Oh yeah, it's definitley become one of my favorites too!! Here's who was in it:
Roger-Kevin Spencer
Mimi-Krystal Washington
Mark-Guy Olivieri
Collins-Bruce Wilson
Angel-Justin Rodriguez
Maureen-Alison
Joanne-Bridget Mohammed

They were fantastic:smile: What's your favorite song from it?

SammieRose

Reaction score
Oh goodness, I have to pick a favorite? "America" is a good one... although I really enjoy Angel's song "Today For You, Tomorrow For Me". Then again, Maureen's performance cracks me up every time I listen to it.... I can't do it! I love them all. How about you?
:smile:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by SammieRose
Oh goodness, I have to pick a favorite? "America" is a good one... although I really enjoy Angel's song "Today For You, Tomorrow For Me". Then again, Maureen's performance cracks me up every time I listen to it.... I can't do it! I love them all. How about you?
:smile:
Haha, me too! I love "American" and Angel's song too! I like "Light my Candle" and "La Vie Boheme"and....okay, I can't do it either! Dumb question on my part:big_grin:
Oh yes, I also love 'Seasons of Love'. We used to sing that when I was in chorus in high school and I really liked it then so seeing it performed in the context of the play was great! I wish I could see it again!