I disappear a lot, but I still love my family!

christyb

Reaction score
Heeeeeeeellllllooooooooo Muppet Central. It's 6 am central standard time. I've had about two hours sleep and boy does this cinnamon thing my mom bought tastes nasty. Anyways, where have I been? Busy...unfortunately. Let's see two jobs and school. That and my seventeen year old sister has a boyfriend. Long distance....whom she chats to on my laptop for hours on end. So I never see this thing. My computer that is. I'm so outta touch with Muppet news it ain't funny. I'm still writing. When I have time. Still anxiously awaiting the day when the biggest thing in the world happens to me. Can we say I'm disillusional and I'm hoping for a book contract? Okay okay so I send in stuff. I've had nothing bought....yet. I'm good. Actually happier than I have ever been in years. I do miss MC loads. So how is everyone? I know these threads are annoying and all but I am alive and doing well and think about MC often. and dude we have new smileys...oh yeah did I mention I am distracted easily? Love you guys loads. Oh yeah, because I'm still living at home my Mom won't let me add any of you on my facebook. don't worry. I will when i move out...which may be in thirty years but I will!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Blinks. Christy? Christy... Christy!
*Glomp o' doom to my other cyber-sister.

You don't know how it feels to hear from you babe. If you need to keep up with Muppet News, then check in with GelflingWaldo's News Flash site/blog or just listen to Steve Swanson's MuppetCast when you get the chance. You're writing? That's vonderful! Keep at it. Had a dream about reading/writing a bit of a novel just before waking a little while ago. Cinnamon thing nasty huh? Just drink it down with some java.
*Trumpets start as the instrumental song plays in the background.

Love ya and keep chasing your dreams girly.
:search: :batty: :shifty:

christyb

Reaction score
There's a Muppetcast now? Dude, Okay I am feeling out of touch. Yep, I'm writing. Pulling a Beau actually. I have a massive crossover fanfic I'm working on. Three more works also. All on FF.net. Of course my Muppet fics...which I can't remember what the hey I was doing in them! That and my pride and joy...my book. Ya see Brekain Duvyrda making it big I'm a part of that writing team. We are crazy enough to believe the impossible. I'm around. Usually so tired that I don't have energy to pop open a computer. Beau...I owe you one huuuuuugggeeee email. Loads of drama man. Ya know me Trouble follows me....or maybe I am trouble. Anyways, anyone know me? Or have I been in and out (more out) for way to long? :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... Of course we know ye girly. MuppetCast, you can find and download episodes at www.muppetcast.com, Steve's a great guy. Ooh, a writing team, never heard of it before but I sure hope it's bringing you happiness sis. Muppet fics, hmm. Methinks you were rewriting the FR trilogy, and then there were... Eh, if you've abandoned them in favor of what's making you happy, then that's the important thing.
As for me, I'm just presenting my characters one by one, stuck on ideas for Haunter #19.

But hey... You know we're always glad to find you pop in for a little bit Christy B. Moppet Parker Nicolah O'Connor Cole Dimitri.
:concern: :eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh Christy...you have no idea how much I've missed you.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
CHRISTY! How are you? We sure do miss you around here! It's so good to see you! I'm so glad to hear you are still writing, I'll look for your stuff on FF.net. *HUGS*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
CHRISTY! CHRISTY! CHRISTY! CHRISTY! It's you! Isn't it...? *checks* IT IS! *glomps Christy* Oh I have missed your spriit around here! It's good to know that you're still thinking about us, and know that we're still thinking about you too! I'm relaly pulling for your book and whatever else you try to do! Love ya like a sister, Christy, and miss you like a lost puppy! (Without all the saliva or responsibility... :wink:) Keep in touch! You know my e-mail! :big_grin: ((((HUGS! ! ! ! ! !))))

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Heeeeeeeellllllooooooooo Muppet Central. It's 6 am central standard time. I've had about two hours sleep and boy does this cinnamon thing my mom bought tastes nasty. Anyways, where have I been? Busy...unfortunately. Let's see two jobs and school. That and my seventeen year old sister has a boyfriend. Long distance....whom she chats to on my laptop for hours on end. So I never see this thing. My computer that is.

Maybe I'm sounding a bit harsh but I think you need more strong and to tell your sister to get her own computer and not allow her to use it as much.

christyb

Reaction score
*gets glomped* Hi Prawnie. :stick_out_tongue: Beau...seriously start writing me a catch up email. I'm on a three page one for you. And Beth my fanfics arent under my MC name. The author name is Nirai Syrith (a character from one of my original works) I will check out muppetcast. Hopefully I can save it. I drive half an hour everyday to school. So something I can save and have on my ipod would be great!