"Hush Little Baby"

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I just got an insert that looks like perhaps '75 ... it features this African-American female trio singing this ballad called "Hush Little Baby" (but it's not the version we know with the diamond ring and the goat and all that). It's in front of an indigo/purple backdrop, surrounded by disco balls.

Does anyone know who this group is? Pointer Sisters, maybe?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Does it really have disco music in it? If so,How good is it because disco music is really good stuff! :excited:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
If you don't know, then don't reply. (That's what you tell Dean, isn't it?) :rolleyes:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Why can't I? It might be really interesting! Besides,Anybody can be curious about those questions! It's not like somebodys rude! :rolleyes:

sesameguy

Reaction score
The Pointer Sisters are a good guess, since they did appear "in person" on the show at least twice. In both cases, they were singing together on a set with what may have been a large disco ball. I don't think the background was purple-ish, though. I recall it being brighter.

Anyway, they sang "Yes we can can" and a cute version of the alphabet song with each of the letters as characters who arrive at a club. "Now XYZ bring up the rear, shouting, 'Hey, we really dig it here!'"