Hunt For Happiness

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! I loved it when the boy said their problem wasn't over due to there being mud on the soap.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
IF you check out more of the site you'll find other great clips, including some from the SS test shows.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Love the way Grandma said "Well, this IS a soap opera!" before suggesting the kids use soap...little cracks in the fourth wall added to the parody's over-the-top humor.

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
I love this sketch. Does it have a VHS or DVD release, or is Hunt for Happiness trapped in the Sesame Street vaults?

ISNorden

Reaction score
It's not released in any commercial format yet; the sketch is part of an early 70s episode (#158), which ran as part of Sesame Street Unpaved back when Noggin still did that. If you can get hold of that episode, the clip is yours! :smile:

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
Awww. I wish that it was on home video. Tape trading is so risky. I lost thirty five bucks through that once.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well you traded money for a tape. The folks here trade tapes for tapes.

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
I don't have any tapes. I could make some, but then I'd only have modern Sesame Street.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I can get you a copy of that clip by itself, for free. Just PM me your e-mail address, and let me know whether you need it as a Windows Media clip (WMV) or QuickTime (MOV). Thanks!