Human development

BEAR

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I know that we've had several discussions on how the Muppet characters have evolved throughout the years whether it be their look or personalities, but what about the humans? Let's talk about how the human cast members have changed in the last 4 decades. Any pictures would be great too. Anyone wanna start?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
How about Maria. She went from teenager and Librarian, to construction working, to fixing things (broken toasters), to wife and then mother. What's in store next for her, Grandmother?:confused: One day maybe.:smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
How about Maria. She went from teenager and Librarian, to construction working, to fixing things (broken toasters), to wife and then mother. What's in store next for her, Grandmother?:confused: One day maybe.:smile:
I thought she wasa only a construction worker for one epsidoe. Was she regularly a construction worker?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have no idea! I guess your right. But she worked for Biff and Sully, right?

peyjenk

Reaction score
I remember Gina as a teenager, back when I was a little kid. To see her now as a full-grown, professional woman is really neat.

BEAR

Reaction score
What about their physical appearance? Hair, fashion styles, etc.?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think the physical appearances of the humans changed not only as they aged but also with the times. Seeing as the show started in 1969 and it's now 2007, think of all the fashion trends that have come and gone. Example: In Maria's first episode I'm certain she's wearing bell bottoms. I don't think she'd be wearing those anymore!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Everybody was really hip and new york in the beginning. But Bob started wearing those sweaters at some point.