Huge Plush

agger_rob

Reaction score
I was at a bowling alley Friday night and happened to glance over at the prize counter for the arcade and what did I see? A huge plush of Kremit. Upon further inspection, I saw they also had Fozzie and Rizzo (dressed in a black leather jacket). They were about three feet tall and looked amazing. I really wanted to give up on bowling and spend the next two hours playing skeeball to try and get them but my girlfriend would have been pretty upset if I did. So, they're still hanging there... :sympathy:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
If theyre the ones im thinking of, I have Kermit. Got him at the flea market for $2.00. :smile:

agger_rob

Reaction score
Aerosmith said:
If theyre the ones im thinking of, I have Kermit. Got him at the flea market for $2.00. :smile:
I need to start going to flea markets!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I got a large plush Animal out of one of those machines with the grabber claws. There is a Gonzo in there, too, but he's pretty wedged in...

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Yeah- I saw a huge plush big bird that really wanted to be liberated from the arcade, but I'm not so great at those games.
By the way- Gonzogirl, I lurv your avatar! Lilo and Stitch is one of my favorite movies!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
:smile: Thanx, Mupvisiongirl! I like you're avatar, too..Mokey is my favorite Fraggle! I'd had a Gonzo avatar, but realized someone else was also using the same pic at a bit of a different angle...and I'd be looking for a place to use my Stitch avatars!
Speaking of huge plush-I finally got my big Gonzo plush I won from Ebay. I think he must be the same size/type as the arcade ones you guy have been seeing. He's about 3 feet tall and very snazzily dressed. (as Gonzo usually is) I'll have to check out our local arcades-I'm a sucker for Skeeball!