Howdy, y'all

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
"Oh wow, like, hi everybodyyy! :flirt: "

Yep, I've been away. lol I'd been tryin' to work lotsa overtime at my job, do some volunteer work, have a weird schedule, and I'd really dug in on writin' 2 books many months ago---and to allow myself a bit more time, I'd "trimmed" down on me message boards. I wasn't even aware I was missed until a certain Bear-ish new moderator with one tough papa let me know in an e-mail. :-P (I saw the posts about me...thanks guys!)

So it wasn't personal, nothin' drove me away, just needed an "Internet trim". I'll pretty much only post at a few boards now that are the nicest and with some great peeps and discussions/interests that appeal to me. I don't think I'll be anywhere near as regular as I used to be (in postin' terms that is, lol) due to my other projects and stuff, but I'll try to be here some. :smile:

Still love my Muppets! :-D I ain't watched many fwaggles in a while (I'm really feelin' withdrawal), but seen some Muppet Shows, and I just recently bought "Follow That Bird" which I can't wait to see---I have fond memories of seein' that in the theater in 1985 as a Street-lovin' 7 year-old boy.

Good to see ya again, Mupps! :cool:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Howdy.There you are.Been wondering where you've gone to,been so long since I've seen you around.Welcome back.:excited:

Whatever

Reaction score
What do we need envelopes for? Did someone flatten Beaker again? :eek:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Theres are old friend (and by old not that your aging but by your are old friend) Its good to hear from the "Janice and Mokey lover" guy. Glad your doing ok theses days. Where were you?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*enters the room*

I wonder what's happening in here.

*takes a big wiff of the air*

Byron?

*passes out*