How rare is this Hallmark figure.........

Kermieuk

Reaction score

Count von Count

Reaction score
I can't help you find how rare it is. But I think I know what Movie it's from.
It look's like the scene of The Great Muppet Caper where Miss.Piggy Dreams.
Cool find :smile:

zns

Reaction score
It's hard to say exactly, but they certainly are a sight to behold. I would love to add them into my Henson collection.

tomahawk

Reaction score
I have the set of four that came out around The Muppet Movie. This one I've never seen. I don't know if that helps.

firefly12

Reaction score
I buy and sell stuff on craigslist and ebay all the time. I was going through my closet looking to get rid of some stuff. Like all the other times, I had the same problem. Sitting in front of me now was a bunch of stuff ranging from old books to crystal candle holders. Like always I take a few pictures and head to my computer. Go to Craigslist and start filling out the info. Then I get to the line that asks for the “price”. I quickly realized that I have no idea how much this stuff is worth.
Next to my laptop staring at me is a ceramic bank of Miss Piggy. All I know about it is it’s been up in my closet collecting dust for years. So I decide to try and find out what it’s worth. I came across a site called ValueJockey.com. It is basically an online community where people can find out the value of their stuff. Perfect! Even better, it’s free.
I sign up quickly and post up the Miss Piggy bank. I also proceed to post up some of the other stuff I have taken pictures of. Before I even finished posting the other items up, I started receiving messages from other ValueJockey members. They were telling me what they thought it was worth and asking questions. I was able to add additional info about the bank and received information from people that new exactly what I had.
If I did not try and find out the value of the bank, I would have been happy to get $8.00 for it. With the help from everyone on ValueJockey, I found out it was worth about $27.67 (the site averages everyone’s answer). That makes me second guess some of the stuff I have sold in the past that sells in the first 5 minutes. I have probably been making mistakes for years.
All I am suggesting is that you do you research before you sell stuff. If you are anything like me, the extra cash is nice. Check out ValueJockey.com before you list stuff for sale, you may be surprised. This is a link to my Miss Piggy bank http://www.valuejockey.com/displaydetail.php?itemID=135745&MID=526. Good luck.